Saturday, March 28, 2020

Low Calorie Recipes - Almond Tarragon and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I -

Low Calorie Recipes - Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I - - Are you searching for Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I, then an individual reached the right spot . This Awesome Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I Recipe surely will certainly bright your entire day . It is usually easy to create, in addition to do not need invested a lot of period . Also you can obtain the ingredient near you very easily . #Almond, #Tarragon, #and #Chicken #Salad #Sandwiches #I #

Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I

Ingredients

3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), cooked and cooled
3 tablespoons sliced almonds
1/4 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
2 scallions, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
teaspoon ground black pepper
8 slices low-calorie, high-fiber multigrain bread

Nutrition : 8 Servings

205 CALORIES / SERVING
DAILY VALUE :
  - Fat : 9g / 14%
  - Carbs : 16g / 5%
  - Protein : 14g / 28%

Preparation

Study how to make this particular Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I below below:
Click Here - Almond, Tarragon, and Chicken Salad Sandwiches I

Tags: Dairy-Free #Peanut-Free #Soy-Free #Fish-Free #Shellfish-Free #Pork-Free #Red-Meat-Free #Crustacean-Free #Celery-Free #Sesame-Free #Lupine-Free #Mollusk-Free #Alcohol-Free #Kosher # Cautions: #Sulfites #FODMAP #

No comments:

Post a Comment